How to get setup on Zodaka to do Bank-to-Bank Transfers
1. Fill out Billing and Shipping information below and choose Zodaka as the payment method.
2. You will be transferred to Zodaka.com and asked to enter your credentials. If you haven't signed up, click the sign up option.
3. To sign up, enter your information on the first screen and click next. On the second page, search for your bank. When you find your bank, click the icon of your bank.
4. You will now be asked for your bank's online username and password. These are the credentials that you use to login to your bank's website. Zodaka will connect with your bank.. (The first time you connect may take a few minutes.)
5. The next step, depending on your bank, will ask to text or call you with a code to the phone number you have registered with your bank. Choose your phone number listed and then on the next screen Choose text or phone call. When you receive the code, type it into the box. (this also can take a few minutes after you clicked submit)
6. Now select the checking account you would like to make transfers from in Zodaka, then click next.
7. Confirm your Billing Address.
8. Lastly, you will be taken to the final confirmation screen. Check the amount and click the Pay Now button.
9. Note: For future transactions, choose Zodaka, click submit, and you will be taken directly to a pay now screen.